Friday, December 17, 2010

Chronic Fatigue Part 1


There are no bio-medically defined known causes for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome  (CFS), however there is much than can be looked at and many ways it can be treated, and all cases are different and must be treat that way.

Chronic Fatigue is more than just “burnout”. Factors which can effect CFS are environmental stress and toxicity, food additives, adrenal fatigue,  long term emotional or financial stress, and as the syndrome is also commonly  known as ‘post-viral fatigue syndrome’, it is also caused by a compromised immune system, which may be due to the above.


Food sensitivities or intolerances.

Additives that may be creating Chronic fatigue In your body could be: Artificial colours, natural colour, preservatives, synthetic antioxidants, Flavour enhancers, Natural food Chemicals

Not only are the fast, ready-made foods that feature in today’s diet making us sick, but additives are now used in healthy foods such as bread, butter, yoghurt, juice or muesli bars as well as in junk food. It is hard to tell what is really good for us!

Reactions to food additives are related to dose, so the more you eat, the more likely you are to be affected. A British survey in 2007 found that:
·         most consumers underestimate how many additives they eat
·         the average consumer eats 20 additives per day (19 if foods are home-cooked)
·         most consumers don't know which foods contain additives.


For more information: www.fedupwithfoodadditives.info.

2 comments:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Sydrome,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe this. A great testimony l must share. A few months back l was diagnosed with herpes virus. I really thought my life was over. I had used different kinds of medication which didn't help. Then l browsed the internet and found a great doctor by the name Dr Odion who listened to my problems and sent me herbal medication via courier. I took the medication as instructed and within 2 weeks, the virus was gone.
    If you need any help you may contact Dr Odion on email /drodionherbalhome12@gmail.com or whatsApp at +234 9019421176
    HIV
    DIABETES
    CANCER
    KIDNEY PROBLEMS
    AND OTHER DISEASES

    ReplyDelete